Terms and Conditions - Pre-orders
All the below is in addition to our Terms and Conditions and all Policies on the Website.
1. Pre-released orders (“Pre-orders”) are orders for products (“Products”) that are not held in stock or for products excluded from Same-Day Dispatch. These will be identified on the Website, on individual product pages, by means of a text box.
Placing a Pre-order
2. In order to place a Pre-order, you will need to provide certain information, including but not limited to your name, address and billing information. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is accurate and up to date. If we do not have accurate information, we will not be able to keep you informed. Hannah Cheesman trading as Dogtropolis® has no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information.
3. Pre-order payments do not guarantee availability of the Product but represent your offer (“Offer”) to buy the Product when it is ready for dispatch.
4. We reserve the right not to accept your Offer and the Offer is only accepted once the Pre-ordered product is despatched.
5. When you place a Pre-order you will need to pay the full upfront price of the Product. You may cancel your Pre-order and get a full refund of your Pre-order Payments at any time before the Product has been dispatched.
6. Although we will make efforts to dispatch your Pre-order within 3-5 working days, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Hannah Cheesman trading as Dogtropolis® does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date (for instance, supplier out of stock).
7. Any orders that contain multiple items and include a Pre-order Product will be dispatched at the same time, via your chosen delivery method at checkout. You understand and agree that by placing a Pre-order together with a product that is in stock and ready to dispatch you will receive all the goods together, in the same shipment.
8. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment is not met, Hannah Cheesman trading as Dogtropolis® is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall they be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. We will provide you updates with respect to such delivery schedule. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your reservation as provided for in the Cancellation Section below.
9. Either party may cancel a Pre-order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that the Product has been dispatched (“Dispatch Notice”). If cancellation occurs before the Dispatch Notice, you will be entitled to a full refund of your Pre-order payment.
10. The purchase of the Pre-order Product is subject to these additional terms and conditions. When you make a purchase from our online shop all our store policies will apply.