LickiMat Classic Buddy Dog - XL
LickiMat Classic Buddy XL, with its cross maze design for larger dogs, is perfect for thick sticky treats like doggy peanut butter, wet food or soggy biscuits.
- Reduces anxiety, stress and boredom.
- Promotes fresh breath, healthy teeth and gums
- Slows down eating- reducing bloat risk
- Stimulates saliva to aid digestive health
- Great for snack or full meal
- Redirect all licking habits - good or bad
- Reduces crate training time.
- Made from non-toxic food grade TPR
- No Silicone, BPA, PVC or Phthalates
- Hand wash only
- Microwave Proof. Freezer friendly
- Size: 30 x 25cm/12" x 10"
- Which LickiMat
- How to Feed
- Treat Suggestions
- Additional Info
- Product Reviews
The surface patterns of the three models differ a little to better suit different types of foods, treats and liquids. All three surfaces are suitable for raw, wet, dry and liquid dog food, as well as any manner of treat.
Buddy™ has a more complex surface and still allows separation of foods and treats.
Playdate™ has discrete pockets that will contain food. Liquids are easier to manage and keep separate from other food or treats.
Soother™ is exactly what the name says. It allows soft and liquid foods to be licked out with extra tongue simulation.
Slomo™ has two different surfaces divided into four sections allows different food to be served at the same time.
Tuff Series™ if you have a teething puppy or a dog that likes to chew, please consider this range. They are virtually indestructible and dishwasher safe.
Spread your pets favourite healthy soft treat over the mat surface with e.g back of spoon or plastic scraper. Ensure the treat is nicely embedded in surface. You can freeze to give your pet a longer reward challenge.
- Peanut butter
- Cream/cottage cheese
- Pureed fruit/vegetables
- Baby food, canned fish
- Freeze-dried/raw food or canned pet food
Xylitol is harmful to pets - check ingredients on all treats prior to use.
Talk to your vet for food safety advice.